Medizinisches Zentrum Heilbad, St. Moritz
After a detailed analysis of the situation, PolyClinic St. Moritz AG decided to operate a COVID-19 test center on a private basis in the 2020/21 winter season. Simple and quick access to COVID-19 tests is meant to help contain the pandemic and keep tourism possible in the Upper Engadine.
Quarantine or Swiss COVID App
Quarantine lasts for five days. The day of the last contact corresponds to day zero.
- Persons within one’s own household
- Persons with similarly regular and close contact
Persons subject to quarantine can be released from quarantine with a test immediately and on day 5 if they remain asymptomatic.
If you have no symptoms and need an antigen test, please make an appointment at the test centre via our online calendar.
If you are asymptomatic and need a PCR test, please make an appointment via the «sick persons» section.
- Convalescent (children and adults) within the last 120 days (four months), unless symptomatic
- Vaccinated children and adults within the last 120 days (four months)
Non-quarantined persons are recommended to also be tested after close contact with an infected person (immediately and on day 5).
If you have symptoms, please go for a test!
Consultations and COVID-19 tests for sick people (patients):
Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.:
Test result usually on the same day about 6 p.m.
Monday to Friday from 10.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.:
Test result usually on the following day about 4 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday please contact the emergency doctor on duty
Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 12 a.m. or from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m., email@example.com or 081 830 80 40
- In case of emergency: Monday-Sunday from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., Tel. 081 830 80 44